This is an online, self-paced class. You will have six (6) months from the time of purchase to complete the course. After you checkout, you will receive an email with directions on how to access the class.
The Project Management Professional course is designed to assist you in preparation for the PMP exam. This course, developed according to Project Management Institute guidelines, aims to build confidence and raise your chances of passing the PMP Exam and may lead to PMP certification. This engaging certification preparatory course provides you with the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from project initiation through planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the relationships between the Project Management Institute's (PMI) project management framework, five process groups, and nine bodies of knowledge
- Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project lifecycle processes and phases
- Explain project execution’s relationship to integration management, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
- Administer the processes for closing a project and completing project procurement
- Perform the preparation techniques, including identifying knowledge gaps, in order to significantly improve your chances of passing the PMP certification exam
This 54 hour time-on-task course is most appropriate for project managers, team members, and individuals who are preparing to sit for their PMP certification exam.
There will be no refunds for any reason. All online classes and training materials are sold without any guarantee. Please read all classes descriptions to understand what each class includes and its appropriate application. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our no refunds policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email email@example.com.
Status of Credits
All online classes and training materials offered do not carry academic credit. While successful completion of courses will earn CEU credit and may help users prepare for certification exams, they cannot be applied to academic degree programs directly. It may be possible to recognize classes for academic credit, but no guarantees are made concerning this ability, amount of credit or additional costs. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our status of credits policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, classes are not available to residents of Rhode Island.