This is an online, self-paced class. You will have six (6) months from the time of purchase to complete the course. After you checkout, you will receive an email with directions on how to access the class.
The Certified Associate in Project Management course is designed to prepare you for the CAPM exam. This course, developed according to Project Management Institute guidelines, includes exercises intended to build confidence and raise your chances of passing. This interactive course can be completed online. The course content includes the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from initiation to planning, executing, controlling and closing.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter and stakeholder management strategy
- Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project lifecycle processes and phases
- Explain project execution’s relationship to project planning, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
- Apply monitoring, control, and closing techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements
- Perform the sequence of steps a project manager must take to ensure a smooth project close and improvement on future projects
- Demonstrate exam strategies in preparation for the CAPM certification exam
This 34 hour time-on-task course is most appropriate if you are an undergraduate or graduate student, a new project manager, a team member, or you are preparing to sit for the CAPM certification exam.
There will be no refunds for any reason. All online classes and training materials are sold without any guarantee. Please read all classes descriptions to understand what each class includes and its appropriate application. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our no refunds policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status of Credits
All online classes and training materials offered do not carry academic credit. While successful completion of courses will earn CEU credit and may help users prepare for certification exams, they cannot be applied to academic degree programs directly. It may be possible to recognize classes for academic credit, but no guarantees are made concerning this ability, amount of credit or additional costs. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our status of credits policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email email@example.com.
Unfortunately, classes are not available to residents of Rhode Island.