This is an online, self-paced class. You will have six (6) months from the time of purchase to complete the course. After you checkout, you will receive an email with directions on how to access the class.
The LEED 210: Green Building Core Concepts and Strategies for Construction Management course examines the intent and environmental, social and economic impact of the green building core concepts that are fundamental to the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) green building rating system. You will learn about green building issues and core concepts of the LEED framework unique to construction management settings, as well as the key roles supporting sustainability in these settings. The course is both self-paced and taken online.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Define common construction management issues and how they relate to sustainability
• Distinguish how USGBC and LEED address the unique needs for sustainability in construction management
• Describe how LEED core concepts can reduce the environmental impact of building construction
• Establish policies and procedures for green building construction to work towards LEED certification
• Define roles in supporting green building and LEED in construction management and daily practice
• Identify opportunities for advancing a professional path through green building
This 26 hour time-on-task non-credit course is most appropriate if you have a basic understanding of green building, and would like to learn how to support and advance green building projects through construction management using the core concepts of the LEED green building rating system.
There will be no refunds for any reason. All online classes and training materials are sold without any guarantee. Please read all classes descriptions to understand what each class includes and its appropriate application. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our no refunds policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status of Credits
All online classes and training materials offered do not carry academic credit. While successful completion of courses will earn CEU credit and may help users prepare for certification exams, they cannot be applied to academic degree programs directly. It may be possible to recognize classes for academic credit, but no guarantees are made concerning this ability, amount of credit or additional costs. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our status of credits policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email email@example.com.
Unfortunately, classes are not available to residents of Rhode Island.