This is an online, self-paced class. You will have six (6) months from the time of purchase to complete the course. After you checkout, you will receive an email with directions on how to access the class.
The LEED 210: Green Building Core Concepts and Strategies for Healthcare course introduces you to green design and operations concepts that are fundamental to LEED, and relates these concepts to the health care industry. You will investigate concepts such as LEED corporate social responsibility, integrated project team(s), environment, social and economic impact of sustainability strategies and actions, and green building issues unique to the healthcare industry. The course is completed online at the pace of the student.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define sustainability issues that are unique and of particular importance to the health care industry
- Distinguish how USGBC and LEED address the unique needs in the health care industry
- Define roles in supporting green building and LEED in the health care industry and daily practice
- Identify opportunities for advancing a professional path through green building by attaining LEED credentials
- Identify opportunities for advancing corporate social responsibility in the health care profession
- Identify integrated project roles in sustainable building through virtual role play
This 26 hour time-on-task course is most appropriate if you have a basic understanding of green building, and want to learn more about LEED to support and advance sustainability and green building in the health care industry.
There will be no refunds for any reason. All online classes and training materials are sold without any guarantee. Please read all classes descriptions to understand what each class includes and its appropriate application. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our no refunds policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status of Credits
All online classes and training materials offered do not carry academic credit. While successful completion of courses will earn CEU credit and may help users prepare for certification exams, they cannot be applied to academic degree programs directly. It may be possible to recognize classes for academic credit, but no guarantees are made concerning this ability, amount of credit or additional costs. By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read and understood our status of credits policy on these products. For assistance with digital products, please email email@example.com.
Unfortunately, classes are not available to residents of Rhode Island.